HP Deskjet 2132 Driver Download and Setup - In this modern era, people prefer multipurpose devices, including printer, over the single-used one thanks to its simplicity. To keep up the trend, HP released HP Deskjet 2132 All-in-One printer. This printer offers the function of scanner, copier, and printer in one device only. The HP Deskjet 2132 driver is compatible with Windows (7 and up), Mac OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, and OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion. The monthly duty cycle is 1000 pages, limiting the function to personal and home use only. The speeds for ISO mode are 5.5 pages per minute (color printing) and 7.5 pages per minute (mono printing).
|HP Deskjet 2132 Driver Download and Setup|
HP Deskjet 2132 Driver Download and Setup
As for the connectivity, the printer is only equipped with USB port. The size is quite compact, with 3.42 kg in weight and 425 x 304 x 149 mm in width, depth, and height respectively. The maximum power consumption is very efficient, with only 10 watts. It does not require too much space in your room. You can read the installation steps for the HP Deskjet 2132 driver in the following paragraph.
HP Deskjet 2132 Driver SetupThe steps to install HP Deskjet 2132 driver can be read below:
- Ensure all the cable of USB from printers are disconnected to the computer. Only connect the cable once the prompt appears during the installation of the driver.
- Uninstall all the existing drivers for all printers installed on your computer.
- Search at 123.hp.com, type the model of the printer, then follow the directions to download the driver. Once HP Easy Start or a driver are downloaded, open the file and just follow the directions on screen. When you are prompted to select the type of connection, choose USB. Once the process is done, try to operate all of the printers functions.
- If you cannot find the driver on 123.hp.com, visit HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads, type the printer model and choose the correct operating system of your computer.
- Below Driver-Product Installation Software, select Download beside the complete feature driver, then follow the directions on screen to use HP Download and Install Assistant with guides or choose Download only to download and use the file from the computer.
- When you are prompted to select an option for connection during by the downloaded installer, choose USB to resume and finish the setup.
- Once the process is done, try to operate all of the printers functions.
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows XP
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)