HP Officejet 6500 Driver Download and Setup - For those who are looking for an office printer that can accommodate all office needs in just one device, HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One printer is the answer. In just one device, you can print, scan, copy, and even fax documents. The monthly duty cycle is pretty good, with 7000 impressions per month, suitable for small-to-medium offices and home business. The HP Officejet 6500 driver supports Windows (XP and later) and Mac OS X (version 10.4 and above). The machine is quite lightweight for a multipurpose printer with a fax machine, with only 16.75 lbs. in weight. It comes with LAN and USB port as its connectivity.
|HP Officejet 6500 Driver Download and Setup|
HP Officejet 6500 Driver Download and SetupThe speed of this printer is notably fast compared to other printers on the same class, with 31 pages per minute for color draft and 32 pages per minute for mono draft. Its maximum resolution is quite good but not remarkable, with 4800 x 1200 dpi, which is good enough for home and office needs. For further information about the HP Officejet 6500 driver installation, you can read the following paragraph below.
HP Officejet 6500 Driver SetupThe installation steps for HP Officejet 6500 driver can be read below:
- Ensure all the cable of USB from all printers are disconnected to the computer. Only connect the cable once the prompt appears during the installation of the driver.
- Uninstall all the existing drivers for all printers installed on your computer.
- Visit 123.hp.com, type the model of the printer on the search bar, then follow the directions to download the driver. Once HP Easy Start or a driver are downloaded, open the file and just follow the directions on screen. When you are prompted to select the type of connection, choose USB. Once the process is done, try to operate all of the printers functions.
- If you cannot find the driver on 123.hp.com, visit HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads, type the printer model and choose the correct operating system of your computer.
- Below Driver-Product Installation Software, select Download beside the complete feature driver, then follow the directions on screen to use HP Download and Install Assistant with guides or choose Download only to download and use the file from the computer.
- When you are prompted to select an option for connection during by the downloaded installer, choose USB to resume and finish the setup.
- Once the process is done, try to operate all of the printers functions.
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows XP
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
HP Officejet 6500 Driver Download
|HP Officejet 6500 Driver Download Download [ 32bit ]|
HP Officejet 6500 Driver Download Download [ 64bit ]