HP Deskjet 3050A Driver Download and Setup - Perhaps at the moment you are thinking about buying the HP Deskjet 3050a. However, you might have a second thought because you are not sure as to whether you can get the best out of the machine. Your concern should be easily squashed once you have the hp deskjet 3050a driver to help it connect with your computer as well as to unlock the machine’s true capability. The HP Deskjet 3050a is a truly capable unit of printer that is also able to copy documents in addition to its basic printing ability. The unit boasts stunning maximum printing resolutions of 600 dpi and 4800 x 1200 dpi, for black and white and color, respectively.
|HP Deskjet 3050A Driver Download and Setup|
HP Deskjet 3050A Driver Download and Setup
By installing hp deskjet 3050a driver, you can also experience the printer’s maximum printing speed of 20 pages per minute for black and white and 16 pages per minute for color. The HP Deskjet 3050a is equipped with HP61 black ink cartridge that is capable of producing more than 190 pages, in addition to an HP61 Tri-color Ink cartridge, that can take on producing more than 165 pages.
Speaking of installing hp deskjet 3050a driver, things would be a lot easier to go through if you have the setup CD that typically comes with the package. Just insert the CD into the DVD/CD drive and follow the instructions prompted for you. Remember to not connect the printer with the computer if you have not been asked to do so.
HP Deskjet 3050A Driver Setup
But in case you lost the CD or your computer does not come with a DVD/CD drive, you will need an alternative to install the driver.
Using downloaded setup file
- Setup file downloaded from a trustworthy link.
- A USB cable.
- Turn on both your computer and printer.
- Don’t connect the two just yet.
- As administrator, run the setup file you’ve download beforehand.
- Follow every instruction as prompted by the installation wizard. Make sure to connect the printer with the computer using a USB cable when you are asked to.
- Input values as needed in each step.
- Once finishes, the printer is ready to use.
Manually installing the driver
Things needed for this method is exactly the same as the above method.
- Turn on your computer and the printer.
- Connect the two using a USB cable.
- Extract the setup file to a new location on your computer.
- Access the “Add a printer” feature on your computer.
- Direct the installation wizard to the location of the extracted setup file.
- Follow the steps the installation wizard prompts.