HP Laserjet 1300 Driver Download and Setup - Though it is a monochrome printer, the HP Laserjet 1300 will not feel as if it’s lacking once you manage to install the hp laserjet 1300 driver on your computer. The printer is capable of delivering black and white documents at the speed of 20 pages per minute. The language simulations it uses include PCL 5E, PCL 6, and PostScript 2. The printer can fit pretty much all sizes of paper and type and it can also print on media such as transparencies, labels, and envelopes.
|HP Laserjet 1300 Driver Download and Setup|
HP Laserjet 1300 Driver Download and Setup
The number of media this personal printer can handle is 260 sheets in total. This laser printer cannot be used wirelessly as it is only defaulted to wired connection. Instead, it relies on LAN connection to connect with a device and a USB port to connect with flash drive without a computer. During operation, the unit consumes 320 watt of power, supplied by a power supply. During both standby and sleep modes, the unit consumes 7 watt of power.
The act of installing hp laserjet 1300 driver also allows you to access the power of a ColdFire processor manufactured by Motorola whose clock speed is quoted at 133 MHz. In terms of networking, the printer uses a plugin module for its print server. Both Ethernet and Fast Ethernet are available for the unit’s data link protocol. The unit uses compliant standards of IEEE 802.3 and IEEE 802.3u. The RAM included in the machine is the size of 16 MB while it supports RAM size up to 80 MB. The RAM technology used in this unit is SDRAM while its form factor is DIMM 100-pin.
HP Laserjet 1300 Driver Setup
You can install the driver using the included installation CD.If there’s no CD around, you can also install hp laserjet 1300 driver through a Setup File.
- A setup file matching your computer’s OS and the printer’s type, downloaded from trusted source.
- A USB cable from the package.
- Turn both your computer and the printer on.
- Don’t connect the computer with the printer just yet. Wait until you’re specifically told to.
- Run the setup file as administrator and installation wizard would pop up, providing you with instructions to follow.
- You’ll be instructed to connect the printer using the cable with the computer.
- After the printer’s detected, input values as needed. Complete the steps.
- Once done, the printer’s ready for use.
Windows Vista (32-bit)
Windows Vista (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit)
Windows 8 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.8,
Mac OS X 10.7,
Mac OS X 10.6,
Mac OS X 10.5
HP Laserjet 1300 Driver DownloadWindows XP or Later Download
Windows Vista Download
Windows 7 Download
Windows 8, Windows 8.1 Download