HP Laserjet 3050 Driver Download and Setup - Despite being a monochrome printer, being able to only produce black and white documents, the HP Laserjet 3050 is not to be taken lightly. It is capable of not only printing but also copying and scanning. Its maximum resolution clocks are 1200 x 1200 dpi although minimum ink droplet size is not applicable to the unit.
|HP Laserjet 3050 Driver Download and Setup|
HP Laserjet 3050 Driver Download and Setup
The printer is also capable of putting out 19 pages per minute with monthly duty cycle is quoted at 7000 pages. However, to get the most out of this unit, you will have to install an hp laserjet 3050 driver on your computer beforehand.
HP Laserjet 3050 Driver Setup
To be able to install an hp laserjet 3050 driver, you need an installation CD that is included with the package. In addition to the CD, you will also need to make sure that your computer is preinstalled a CD/DVD drive plus a USB cable to connect the printer to your computer. Here’s how you can begin the installation:
- Hold back from plugging the USB cable into either the printer or the computer. You are only allowed to plug in the cable once you are specifically told to.
- Turn on both the computer and the printer.
- Insert the installation CD into the DVD/CD drive and follow properly all of the instructions prompted by the wizard.
- By this time, you should be told to connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Once the wizard detects the printer, more instructions would be prompted. Follow as needed.
- Your printer should be ready now.
An hp laserjet 3050 driver can also be installed without the need of a CD. This is helpful for those who have lost the CD they have or whose computer isn’t embedded with a DVD/CD drive.
Installation with a setup file
This method requires you to download certain setup file that matches both your printer model and the OS running on your computer. A USB cable is also needed.
- Once you finish downloading the setup file, run it as administrator.
- Don’t plug in the USB cable just yet.
- Once the installation wizard tells you to, you may proceed with plugging in the cable to both your computer and the printer.
- The wizard will detect the printer through the cable and when connection is established, more instructions will appear for you to follow.
- Complete each step and your printer should be ready for use by then.
With manual installation, you still need both a setup file and a USB cable.
- Turn on your computer and the printer.
- Connect the two using a USB cable.
- Extract the setup file to a new location on your computer.
- Access the “Add a printer” feature on your computer.
- Direct the installation wizard to the location of the extracted setup file.
- Follow the steps the installation wizard prompts.
Mac OS X
HP Laserjet 3050 Driver DownloadPrinter Driver Windows XP
Printer Driver Windows 7 (32bits)
Printer Driver Windows 7 (64bits)
Printer Driver Windows 8 (32bits)
Printer Driver Windows 8 (64bits)
Printer Driver Windows 8.1 (32bits)
Printer Driver Windows 8.1 (64bits)
Printer Driver Mac OS