HP Officejet 4655 Driver Download and Setup - These days, with the increasing use of computer, a lot of offices also need printers, especially the multifunctional one, to accommodate their works. HP understand this and released HP OfficeJet 4655. This machine provides the function of printer, scanner, copier, and even fax machine on just one device. It has a great speed, although not exceptional, with 9.5 pages per minute for mono printing and 6.8 pages per minute for color printing, both in ISO mode. These speeds are fast enough for small offices and home uses. As for the interface, it comes with both USB and Wi-Fi, ensuring its accessibility to everyone within the Wi-Fi range. With these interfaces, the workers do not have to leave their desks to operate the device. It also has Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) that allow you to print numerous pages continuously. Before using the printer, you need to install the HP OfficeJet 4655 driver first.
|HP Officejet 4655 Driver Download and Setup|
HP Officejet 4655 Driver Download and Setup
The maximum resolution of this printer is quite impressive for an office jet, with 4800 x 1200 dpi. It is also equipped with 2.2 inch LCD display as its control panel. This LCD display will help you operate your device and manage your print jobs with less efforts. It is compatible with Windows (7 and above) and Mac OS X (version 10.1 and up). Other than the HP OfficeJet 4655 driver, this machine also comes with software CD, phone cord, and print guide. The monthly duty cycle is 1200 pages, which is good enough for small offices and home use.
HP Officejet 4655 Driver Setup
Installing HP OfficeJet 4655 driver is actually pretty easy. The directions for installation can be read on the following list below:
- The first thing to do is to visit HP official website and look for the printer model you are using by entering the model in the search bar.
- Downloading drivers from official website is recommended to avoid any file containing virus that may damage your computer.
- Once the desired model is found, select the suitable operating system according to computer you are using, and then download the file. Wait until the download is done.
- After the download process is finished, run the file. Follow the directions from the driver. Make sure the printer is turned on and only plug the USB cable to the computer once it is prompted by the driver.
- After the installation process is done, try to operate your printer to confirm whether the installation is finished properly or not.
Mac OS X
HP Officejet 4655 Driver DownloadWindows Driver Download
Mac Easy Start Download