HP Photosmart 5520 Driver Download and Setup - The hp photosmart 5520 driver is the one thing that you need to have if you wish to see the machine working properly. However, before you go on and look for the driver, you need to learn a few things about the unit first. The Photosmart 5520 is a printer that is capable of printing materials directly from memory cards. You can use a memory stick duo, a multimedia card, or an SD memory card with this machine. The unit is also equipped with HP ePrint, a system that makes it possible for you to print things wirelessly. The unit is also embedded with a touch screen on its body the size of 2.65”. This panel helps you control settings and adjust several parameters to the file you are going to print out.
|HP Photosmart 5520 Driver Download and Setup|
HP Photosmart 5520 Driver Download and Setup
With an hp photosmart 5520 driver, you can expect to have only the best out of the machine. After installing the driver properly, you can utilize the machine’s AirPrint feature, which is a system that makes it possible to send files from your iOS-powered devices directly to the unit. The Photosmart 5520 is backed up with enough power to run its various functions. Its power consumption during sleep mode is quoted at 1.54 watt. During standby, meanwhile, its power consumption is noted at 0.09 watt. During operational, the machine consumes 14.64 watt of power.
HP Photosmart 5520 Driver Setup
So, how to install hp photosmart 5520 driver, then? The easiest way to do this is by using the installation CD that comes with the package. However, in the event that you don’t have the CD with you, you can instead choose to install the driver after downloading the setup file first from authorized websites. These are steps to do so:
- Find a secure website that provides the setup file and download the file to your computer.
- Turn the printer on but do not connect it to the computer just yet.
- Install the setup on the computer.
- The wizard would detect the availability of USB cable.
- Once detected, the wizard will prompt you to connect the computer with the printer.
- See that you follow each and every instruction prompted the wizard to complete installation.
- Once installation finishes, the printer should be able to be put in use.
You can choose to install the driver manually as well. You will need the same things as it takes to install the driver without a CD (a setup file and a USB cable). Here’s how:
- Turn on both your computer and the printer.
- Connect the computer to the printer right away using a USB cable.
- Find the setup file and extract it. Remember the location the file is extracted to.
- Access your “View Devices and Printer” section.
- Select “Add a printer”.
- Choose the location of the extracted setup file.
- Further instructions would be displayed for you to follow through.
- Once installation completes, the printer can be used.
Mac OS X
HP Photosmart 5520 Driver DownloadWindows Driver Download
Mac Driver Download